Tuesday, June 7, 2011

I am switching this blog to another address-READ PLEASE

http://marylouweidman-marylou.blogspot.com/

I cannot access my old blog and I think google is trying to make me get with the times and switch....after taking many many precious hours out of my days trying to fix it, I am going to another blog. Please please please follow me there. I am so sorry and so afraid I am going to lose many of you who mean so much to me!
The good news?
The new blog is cheddar! My most favorite color in the world.
I am leaving this blog as is in hopes that I don't lose my history. I will be adding alot of  new things to the new blog and also taking some of the good things from here and moving them over. I feel betrayed that I have to do this but so be it. Don't let the little things get to you my Dad always said.
Thank you for coming in and checking this blog and please check out the new one and sign on as a follower. I appreciate YOU!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home